[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]



404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

The Impossible is Possible - Sexy & Glamorous Eyes Tutorial


I always think I have done a bad thing when I put up my tutorials on Into the Palette, I have created posts which people would just stare in horror.  How could I make the volunteers look awful or how awful my tutorials are in general. 

Check out: Sexy & Glamorous Tutorial

I know my previous posts are much more convoluted since I couldn't even organize the thoughts inside my brain.  However, I have hoped many times as the blog aged, the posts would become simpler and a bit more understandable.  Well, imagine my surprise when a reader actually can successfully follow the tutorial...


You remember Aldona from Working Beauty, she drew a comic strip for me here.  I also used her for the Sexy, Glamorous Eyes tutorial. 


Well, guess how she did.  She did an excellent job, so excellent that even Benedict Cumberbatch couldn't resist!


Glamorous and sexy!  MEOWWWW!!!!

Special thanks to Aldona!!!! You really did a great job!!!


*Pix courtesy of Aldona, Benedict Cumberbatch courtesy of his parents!*



Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It

The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact Me   |   Archives