[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]



404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

Another Comic Strip for TUBB


I love it when a cult member cares so much about my blogs!  I mean the feeling to know that I am special just makes my toes wiggle with joy!  Thanks to Aldona from Working Beauty, she and her great sense of humor created another comic strip.  Hope you like it!

It's always good to have a sense of humor, especially when people in beauty can get really snippy at times.  I, myself, have learned in the past few years that I would rather have my sense of humor than to be some uptight beauty maven who doesn't care or even know who their followers are.


I can't be self-centered and think I am special because some brand gifted me a gift card (which hasn't happened and never will because I don't exist in their universe).  I am self-centered and special because MY Cult makes my blogs special!!!

Thank you again Aldona!  I love the comic strip!  And to anyone out there who has some positive and humorous vibes to give, please don't be afraid to give!



Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It

The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact Me   |   Archives